Thursday 15 January 2015

Brazil: Wildlife

Hummingbird
Although I didn't get to visit the Amazon forest in Brazil, I was able to have a wildlife experience by visiting the Parque das Aves which is right next to the Iguaçu National Park in Brazil. Parque das Aves in english means Bird Park that exhibits mainly birds and a few other animals such as crocodiles, snakes and butterflies. Here are some images I took during my visit at the park. I am so in awe of the creation in this world. These photographs reminded me of the wonders and beauty of this world. 
All taken on 10th June, 2013. 
Toco Toucan
I am watching you!
Go away, I want to sleep. 
Brazilian Green-billed Toucan staring at me

All photographs are taken by Esther Mok.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Mok | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig