Thursday 1 January 2015

London: Borough Market (Christmas)

Right before Christmas, I went to the Borough Market in London Bridge for a short day trip, to be out and about the city. The place was decorated with pretty colours to welcome the Christmas that is approaching. I enjoyed spending my time there, walking around tasting different foods as well as the soaking in the festive spirit. The place was filled with the smell of mulled wine, cinnamon, smokey barbecue and many more delicious sensations. The photographs above were some that I took that day. This is one of my last favourite moments of 2014. Now, welcome 2015.
Huge Meringues
Hot Chillies as Christmas tree ornament
Cute cake art by the Free From Bakehouse
Gingerbread men by the Free From Cakehouse
Cheese
Rick and Gooey Chocolate Brownies
Mistletoes
All photographs are taken by Esther Mok.

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Esther Mok | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig